WHAT IS THE WARRANTY?
What Is The Home Buyers Warranty Ontario Residents Enjoy?
Each new home George Sinclair Construction builds is protected under the Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act.
That means you – as a home buyer – are also protected.
The Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act is administered by the Tarion corporation, whose key mandate is:
First and foremost, protect consumers when builders fail to fulfill their warranty obligations.
George Sinclair Construction believes in and supports the Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act and adheres to it for every new home community we plan and build.
Committed to Quality
When you buy a car, you expect it to be manufactured properly with the highest possible quality.
The same philosophy applies to things like appliances, too.
Since your new home is the focal point of your life, it makes sense that it also be built by dedicated people and in a professional manner.
For nearly 40 years, Tarion has provided new home warranty protection and peace of mind to over 2 million homes.
That’s what George Sinclair Construction – in partnership with Tarion – is all about.
What Does the Home Buyers Warranty in Ontario Cover?
The Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act only applies to new construction homes (including condominiums) and delivers the following guarantees when it comes to your great quality home:
- Built in a Professional Manner – Your home will be built by skilled experts in a workmanlike, diligent and effective way
- Free From Material Defects – The materials used in your home are high in quality and free of structural and/or visual defects
- No Unauthorized Substitutions – No Niagara home builders will make unilateral changes to your design or décor selections
- Monitors Building Code Violations – Your home is constructed following the policies within the Ontario Building Code
- Applies on Date of Possession – The warranty goes into effect beginning on the home’s date of possession