Buying A New Construction Home Is Exciting
Buying a new construction home offers a range of benefits over previously owned houses.
Owning a home that is entirely yours, built to suit the unique needs of your family, is a comforting feeling. As a builder who values an ongoing relationship with our home buyers, we want to show you the benefits of buying new.
What You Get By Buying A New Construction Home
- A modern building envelope – The Ontario Building Code was renewed in 2012, resulting in significantly higher standards for energy efficiency in new construction
- No unexpected initial repair costs – Since all components of the home will be brand new, you won’t have to account for any initial repair costs. This is especially beneficial for the more potentially costly items, like electrical or plumbing.
- Customization to your needs – New construction, especially from a builder that allows some flexibility in layouts and finishes like George Sinclair, gives you control over everything you want. Your new home is the opposite of a fixer upper.
- Modern, green appliances – New appliances can significantly lower your monthly home expenses
- Warranty – New home builders often take responsibility for house repairs during the first year of your ownership