In fact, two of our team members are inductees in the HHHBA Hall of Fame.
And they are:
- William Sinclair (class of 1990 – the First Class)
- Bud Sinclair (class of 1999)
But what does it mean to be part of the HHHBA?
Why does it matter to us?
And more importantly, why should it matter to you?
What is the HHHBA?
Since 1942, the HHHBA has brought together businesses working in all aspects of new home construction:
- Builders (like George Sinclair Construction)
- Trades people
Together, HHHBA members work on a daily basis to make the new home building industry better and stronger for those employed by it and for those who use it (home buyers like you).
That means speaking to governments, regulatory boards and community groups to ensure fairness when building and selling new homes.
What being a member of the HHHBA means to you
Two things you should know about the Hamilton-Halton Home Builders’ Association:
- First and foremost, not every new home builder automatically becomes a member of the HHHBA. Only those who meet strict guidelines are granted membership.
- Secondly, the HHHBA is focused on the Hamilton-Halton region. Things like Hamilton Mountain, Halton farmland and other local elements play an important role in HHHBA activities.
Every member of the HHHBA is committed to delivering new, great quality homes which are:
- Affordable: New homes which are cost-effective in terms of construction and purchasing
- Available: Making certain new homes are available to serve the growing needs of Hamilton-Halton
- Accessible: Anyone who wants to purchase a new home is given the opportunity to do so
When you choose George Sinclair Construction to build your new home, you’re getting more than the Sinclair Advantage.
You’re getting a new home builder committed to making the industry better for the people who are impacted by it. Every single day.
Why HHHBA membership matters
Being an HHHBA member means more than just displaying their logo at our office location.
For us, it means:
- Giving a strong voice alike to home building professionals and new home buyers
- Following a code of ethics which we’re proud to stand behind
- Keeping up-to-date on the latest new home building trends and technologies
- Educating home buyers to ensure they’re satisfied with their new home purchase
- Sharing ideas among peers and partners
That’s why George Sinclair Construction plays an active role within the HHHBA.
In 1959 and 1960, William Sinclair proudly served as President of the HHHBA.
Then in 1986, Bud Sinclair took up the President’s chair.
Simply being a part of the Hamilton-Halton Home Builders’ Association isn’t enough.
It’s important to participate and take advantage of all the resources available in order to make new home building better for everyone involved.
Looking for a new home? Choose George Sinclair, a proud HHHBA member
And we’d love to show you these qualities in person.
To start, you can:
- Sign up for Vienna Orchards, our latest new home development
- Contact us to view our model homes
- Register for upcoming communities and see where we’re building next